K&A Plus #7 Polish/English

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Staff member
Reaction score
Έρχεται σε λίγο! Μπήκαμε σε τελική ευθεία...82 ολόκληρες σελίδες γεμάτες όμορφες αναμνήσεις, φρέσκες συνεντεύξεις (τρεις στον αριθμό) και ένα τσουβάλι reviews που αφορούν παιχνίδια για όλη την γκάμα των μηχανών της Commodore.
Μην ξεχάσω και τα τεχνικά μας, τις δοκιμές και ένα σωρό άλλα...Η αντίστροφη μέτρηση άρχισε ήδη...

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Staff member
Reaction score
Όπως σας υποσχέθηκα, εδώ είναι το καινούργιο, 7ο τεύχος! :)

Τι περιέχει;

Download (μαζί με το συνοδευτικό δισκάκι) από εδώ:
http://ka-plus.pl/en/issue-07/

Enjoy!

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Staff member
Reaction score
Σε λίγο θα έχουμε κάποια νέα και για όποιον ενδιαφέρεται να αποκτήσει την έντυπη Αγγλική έκδοση, που θα βγει σε πολύ περιορισμένα αντίτυπα....Stay tuned...;)

Tomxx

Retro Starter
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Tomasz and I'm one of the editors behind the K&A plus magazine. Our friend George is doing great job advertising our issues here at iamretro.gr and I'm extremely happy we have some readers in Greece! :)

In order to make another step further we decided to professionally print out our magazine in PL and EN! This requires some work, but as some of you know, we already have it done with #6 and are prepared to make some larger order for #7. The price for the EN version has been set for 7€ + shipping form Poland. If we get a larger order to a single city we can obviously send it altogether to save some cost on the shipping.

If you're interested please let me know here on forums and I will keep you informed about the next steps ;)

Thank you!

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally! ;)...Welcome aboard Thomas. Very nice to have you here! :)

Well, Yes! Let the party begin! Please let me be the first, so count me in for one hard copy please. No digital .pdf really compares to the original sense of good, old "crispy" paper...soooo right to my fingertips! :thumbup:

arislab

Retro Starter
Reaction score
Congratulations Tomasz!!! You've made a Masterpiece!!!!:)
I'm one of the KA Plus big fans!:lol:
Congrats also to my friend Geoanas!!!:D
Everytime I've made it download on my tablet but this time I preferred the printed edition!..so count me
(I'll ask some friends here in Athens, and I'll keep informed you to make a complete order);)

DAT-Alex

Retro Addict
Reaction score
Thomas & Geo Congratulations on this edition... I have already downloaded and read it 'all the way down" to the last page

(I hope you don't mind saving that splendid/marvelous foto of '8 bit classic' for my personal use as a poster on my lab-wall !)

Please count me in for a hardcopy too!

Tomxx

Retro Starter
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers and nice words! I will let you know next week about print progress and the order details. I really value your interest, especially that some of you have already read the current issue. It's important to us and we understand that this has more of a collector's value, but it is also showing that readers care and we can develop ourselves even further.

Good news is that we're discussing with Geoanas the ways we could cooperate together. K&A plus and iamretro doing some common stuff would be amazing! :)

@DAT-Alex: If you wish I could ask photo's author, so that I could forward you this image in much higher resolution. If you want to print that would be useful!

DAT-Alex

Retro Addict
Reaction score
Thomas we will wait for your order infos. I personally like to support every movement/project( I can afford ) by group of peoples especially in retro commodore scene!

It will be nice to have the foto in higher resolution .
Do you think a 1m X 0.5m will be too much for my lab? eh! eh! :geek:

DAT-Alex

Retro Addict
Reaction score
@Tomxx Thank you my friend! You've just made my day!
Give my personal thanks to Adam (I think this is his name) for his excellent photo contribution.

(I am also waiting for shipping info & details of the printed issue)

Tomxx

Retro Starter
Reaction score
Hello all, we have just received the physical copies from the print house and they look gorgeous! I only have a single image of a PL print, but the EN versions are ready for dispatch as well. We're still working on an online store embedded on our website, but you can place an order over here to make it faster ;)

The price for a single issue is 7 euro and the shipping costs vary on the package weight. For 1 copy it's 5 euro, for 2 -- 8 euro and for 3-5 -- 15 euro. It's best to merge the shipment, as it can go as low as 3 euro per copy.

The easiest way to transfer funds is via PayPal - please use an account registered for my wife (Agata): https://www.paypal.me/KomodaAmigaPlus/12. The number at the end is the straight way to transfer given amount, in this case 12 euro for a single copy. You can change it to any value you might need.

We will dispatch the letters asap. Please contact me over here or via my personal email (tomxxcik@gmail.com) to ask any questions you might have.

Attachments

• IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 3

DAT-Alex

Retro Addict
Reaction score
So all Greek people wishing to get a HardCopy lets declare our interest here in order to combine shipping, me first!
1. DAT-Alex
2. Geoanas
3. Nicked
4. Arislab

Last edited:

Tomxx

Retro Starter
Reaction score
Couple of more pictures of EN version.

Attachments

• IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 5

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Staff member
Reaction score
@DAT-Alex
Whom do you suggest to take charge and place the order? If you volunteer, I'll pay you my share via paypal (p.m).
Oh! Something else, just popped up...whenever you'll receive my copy, I'll counter no more excuses to postpone a visit to your lab! :D:)

DAT-Alex

Retro Addict
Reaction score
OK then ....
To all retro-maniacs who want a K&A Plus hard copy please declare your interest here in order to reach 5 persons in total or more and ALSO contact me via PM!

@nicked: my friend are you going to collect your hard copy here in Greece or you will directly receive it in UK?

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Staff member
Reaction score
...tic...toc...tic...toc...we're running out of time! ;)

nicked

Immune Seven 11
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Alex! UK is fine for me! Just let me know when it's time to send the money!

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm...I don't find very convenient to make a batch order due to different areas we are located to. May we consider to place individual orders, then?

arislab

Retro Starter
Reaction score
Count on me for a hardcopy (I hope it isn't too late:()...and let me know when I must send the money (I hope via Paypal):)