- Feb 8, 2013
The background is a C64 Emulator with Java Backend.
All Sprite/Bitmap/Chars graphics are stored in the Android Ram, not C64 Ram.
So you can create bigger games, very big games with online Multiplayer Servers.
- 8 Way Fullscreen Background scrolling
- 64 Sprite multiplexing and Images Animation Player per Sprite
- Easy Big Multi-Sprites handling
- HighRes Graphics loader - Charset Loader
- SID ".sid" File Player in the background (no C64 Ram needed)
- 3 SID voices - Networking (Online Mulitplayer)
- USB and Bluetooth Gamepad Support (with 10 Buttons) for 16 local Players .